You love beautiful rooms. You rip pages out of Better Homes and Gardens and have decor Pinterest boards galore where every room glows as with an inner aura.
(These Pinterest boards live side by side with tons of beautifully shot children’s party ideas, gorgeous but easy 3-ingredient Wednesday night dinners, and hand-made stationary for writing those oh-so-personal notes.)
Conclusion: You’re living in a design dream world.
The Real World
Your kids have laid claim to every room in the house. Moreover, your house is a mish-mosh — a mix of indecision, style uncertainty, Home Goods, and hand-me-downs from your 20s.
You want to change, but you’re terrified of taking the plunge.
Your family is growing up. It’s time your house did too.
Let’s make it something that you enjoy and your children will remember as home. I have some options for you!
Pretty confident in your own style but need some advice? Moving furniture for a better space layout? Not afraid to go on your own with a little direction?
I’ll come over for 1-? hours. I’ll bring my computer, my colors, and my sketch pad, and we’ll get to work. You pay me by the hour.
Want to do a space on your own time and in your own time?
- Design questionnaire + initial consultation via email/phone
- Floor plan specific to your space
- Design board (with up to one revision) sourcing from consumer vendors
- URL sourcelist to purchase all items listed in the plan
Flat-fee price is based on your space.
Hallways, entryways, powder rooms & laundry rooms: $600
Home offices, kids’ bedrooms, nurseries, & playrooms: $1050
Dining rooms, master bedrooms, master bathrooms, living/family rooms & media rooms: $1,550
You go on your own way, waiting for sales or purchasing all at once, armed with the confidence that everything you’re buying will work together as a full design.
I’m here to physically transform your space. You pay me by the hour. You’re a good candidate for this service if:
- You’re in New Hampshire or greater Northern New England
- You want a little more guidance on your project from start to finish
- You want someone else (me) to handle the ordering, shipping, measuring and installing of your new space
- You want to take advantage of my trade resources and discounts
On Site Design Services include:
- A phone call or video conference to discuss your needs
- A design questionnaire
- An in-home consultation and room measuring
- Quality time together: Design plan + shopping list
Ready to get started? Head over to my Contact page, and let’s get going!