Your Dream: THE “FOREVER HOME”
You love beautiful rooms. You rip pages out of Better Homes and Gardens and have decor Pinterest boards galore where every room glows as with an inner aura.
(These Pinterest boards live side by side with tons of beautifully shot children’s party ideas, gorgeous but easy 3-ingredient Wednesday night dinners, and hand-made stationary for writing those oh-so-personal notes.)
Your Reality: MISH-MOSH & MISTAKES
Your kids have laid claim to every room in the house. Moreover, your house is a mish-mosh of mistakes, style uncertainty, Home Goods, and hand-me-downs.
You want to change, but you’re terrified of taking the plunge.
Your family is growing up. It’s time your home did too.
Let’s make your home something that you enjoy, something unique, something with the character and quality that will stand the test of time … and that your children will remember as home.
Let’s make your “Forever Home” GLOW!
1. DESIGN CONSULTATIONS
Pretty confident in your own style but need some advice? Moving furniture for a better space layout? Not afraid to go on your own with a little direction?
I’ll come over for 2 hours. I’ll bring my computer, my colors, my sketch pad, and my ideas and we’ll get down to work!
2. DESIGN ONLY MASTER PLANS
Want to do a space on your own time and in your own time?
Design Only includes:
- Design questionnaire & review of inspiration photos, measuring/photographing instructions, initial consultation via phone
- Floor plan specific to your space
- Design board (with up to one revision with up to 3 items) sourcing from retail vendors
- URL sourcelist to purchase all items listed in the plan
Flat-fee price is based on your space.
Hallways, entryways, powder rooms & laundry rooms: $850
Home offices, kids’ bedrooms, nurseries, & playrooms: $1200
Dining rooms, master bedrooms, master bathrooms, living/family rooms & media rooms: $1,800
You go on your own way, waiting for sales or purchasing all at once, armed with the confidence that everything you’re buying will work together as a full design.
3. ONSITE DESIGN SERVICES & FULL-SERVICE DISTANCE DESIGN
I’m here to totally transform your space! You’re a good candidate for this service if:
- You’re tired and frustrated by fits and starts that ultimately fail, wasting your valuable money, time, and emotional resources
- You want someone else (me) to handle the ordering, shipping, measuring and installing of your new space
- You want to take advantage of my trade resources to get a totally unique space filled with better quality items at better pricing
- You’re in New Hampshire or greater Northern New England OR you’re happy to take some initiative and do things like take pictures and measurements yourself
Full Service Design includes:
- A phone call or video conference to discuss your needs
- A design questionnaire & review of inspiration photos
- An in-home consultation and room measuring
- Quality time together: Design plan + shopping list
Ready to get started? Head over to my Contact page, and let’s get going!